FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I want to order more than 50 cards, what will be the price?
Drop us an email for a significant discount off the regular price for bulk and corporate orders. By default, all cards comes without cash value.
I need a top-up for my cards, can you assist?
For cash value injection into the cards, please check with the card issuer Ezlink Pte Ltd for their relevant cash topup method.
How soon can I get the cards?
You should receive your cards approximately 7 to 10 business days after we receive your full payment.
How will I get the cards?
Depending on your order size, your cards will be delivered by Singapore Post or Courier.
How can I pay ?
1) PayNow to UEN 200301565H.
2) Credit card payment via PayPal
3) Bank Transfer to DBS Account No 047-903732-2
Can I self-collect my order?
Visit us at Blk 3014A Ubi Road 1, #05-06 Kampong Ubi Industrial Estate, Singapore 408703. Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm. Avoid lunch time between 1 to 2 pm.
All cards will be valid for usage a minimum of 5 years. We will replace faulty cards; however, claims must be made within 30 days of your purchase.
What should be the dimensions of my design ?
- Accepted formats: JPEG and PNG (no excel, word or powerpoint).
- Photo Image: 1063 x 709 px in 300 dpi.
- File Size : more than 100kb and less than 10 MB.
- Texts / Wordings max. 25 characters.
- When designing your card, do not put any logos or text close to the edge of the card as it may get cut off during the printing process. Note that the actual print may show some variance (+/- 10%) in the brightness, contrast, and vibrancy of the printed image versus what you see on screen.
Can I print a design on the back of the card?
No, we can only print the front of the card. The back of the card has the artwork of the respective card issuer (NETS or EZ-Link).
What is the EZ-Link card usage ?
The EZ-Link card can be used for Singapore transit (MRT, LRT, Buses) and in Car IU readers to pay for ERP and only selective gantry carpark charges.
As these are customised products, we require full upfront payment before production commences. No cancellation and refund are allowed after successful ordering.
Established in Singapore since 2003, Re Creations is the approved, preferred and licensed secure card printer in Singapore for both NETS Pte Ltd and EZ Link Pte Ltd. To date, we have customized EZ Link and NETS Flashpay Cards for 5000+ large MNCs, local SMEs, educational institutions, government sectors and design agencies.
RE CREATIONS PTE LTD
GST Reg. No. 200301565H
Address: Blk 3014A Ubi Road 1 #05-06 Singapore 408703
Office Hours : Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm